"Bright Future" Webinar - Economic Overview Q3 Webinar
Thursday, October 21, 2021
11:00a - 12:00p EST
Anu is a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) charter holder and holds the Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) designation as well as her FINRA Series 7 securities registration. She has an MS in finance from Boston College and an MBA in finance from NMIMS in India. Prior to joining Commonwealth, Anu taught master’s-level courses in finance at Boston University; she was also an equity analyst for Virtua Research and an M&A analyst for SBI Capital Markets in India.
We hope you take advantage of this enlightening webinar, and kindly forward our invite to those who can benefit by this topic.
- U.S. first-time COVID-19 vaccinations surpass 50% of population.
- Global recovery dogged by labor shortages.
- U.S. equity markets experience brief upward pause.
- Global supply constraints spur inflationary concerns.
- Fed maintains low interest rate policy, tapering forecasts for late Q4
- Economic Activity
Experience the Dynasty Difference... We Care.